Sunday 12 April 2015

THE END

Reflection of MPU Personal Development
  
  Finally its over, a week long of MPU programs, lots of blogging and video making. To be honest, its been a relaxing week compared to normal college days as its a lot stress-free and also less information is canned into my tiny little brain.

  I would like to take this opportunity to thanks Mr. Irwan, our MPU tutor. Even though he gave a lot of homework, tasks and not to mention deadline (By forcing us to join another week of MPU if we fail to hand in our tasks by tomorrow). I would like to thank him for exposing me with so much new apps and website for instant blogspot, powtoon and prezi. I'm pretty sure that all these great and helpful apps can be used in my future.

  Mr. Irwan also introduced me with blogging, honest speaking, its my first time blogging (mySpace does not count), and I'm having lots of fun editing and decorating my own blog. I'm not sure whether I will continue using this blog, but I'm sure that it will be a memorable blog. Besides, Mr. Irwan also gave me chance to stand on stage in front of the whole batch of March intakes to give my presentation. I really learnt a lot from this boring yet meaningful MPU Program, thank you Taylor's College for making it happen.


            


              THANK 
                            YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment